• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what i found

ALFERALFER

Reaction score
I was picking up some hairpin legs for two end tables i am building.

I turned one street too early and saw this.

lonelyroadrunner.jpg

I was able to find it on googlemaps (it's been there since at least may 2014).

lonelyroadrunner.jpg

Last edited:

A12

Reaction score
Probably just an A12 in B3 no biggie looks like the fiberglass hood is already missing so that knocks some value off of it too :thumbsdown:...................................YIKES!! I'm kidding get that Google link the heck off of here and go check it out!!!!!!! I just saw a few more clues that would make me want to go take a look at what it is!

road runner lonely AZ find2.jpg

road runner lonely AZ find2.jpg

Last edited:

ralleygreen

Reaction score
nice !! would love to have that one,looks rust free.not like the(free rust):beep: cars in the north east .

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was down there today within a block picking up jeep parts dambit. That's a tough neighborhood don't go after dark.

tallhair

Reaction score
Probably just an A12 in B3 no biggie looks like the fiberglass hood is already missing so that knocks some value off of it too :thumbsdown:...................................YIKES!! I'm kidding get that Google link the heck off of here and go check it out!!!!!!! I just saw a few more clues that would make me want to go take a look at what it is!

View attachment 8368

and what's sitting beside it, and behind it LOL.

And another one another roof. Did you get over there yet?

ALFERALFER

Reaction score
I finally got to talk with Dave.

He restoring a bunch of cars, he is saving the Road Runner, Barracuda and Challenger for parts cars?

Nothing he has is for sale. Dickhead.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah...mopars aren't immune from those.....

A12

Reaction score
I finally got to talk with Dave.

He restoring a bunch of cars, he is saving the Road Runner, Barracuda and Challenger for parts cars?

Nothing he has is for sale. Dickhead.

Ask him how much he wants for the road runner fenders, quarters, roof, floor pan, trunk pan.........and all of the other panels that are available in perfect condition from AMD. There's not much left that can't be bought from aftermarket sources too is there? Then there's his time and his labor to cut the cars up......he'd be way ahead by selling the entire car now. AMD is his biggest hurdle now with selling it in parts IMO. I wonder if he would listen to that reasoning? At least the VIN and body numbers would hold some LEGAL value if he sold the entire road runner as one and not part it out. You're right "what a dickhead".

pro-streeter

Reaction score
I sure hate to see any of these cars cut up or parted these days with AMD parts available. BTW good quality personal experience.

Ask him how much he wants for the road runner fenders, quarters, roof, floor pan, trunk pan.........and all of the other panels that are available in perfect condition from AMD. There's not much left that can't be bought from aftermarket sources too is there? Then there's his time and his labor to cut the cars up......he'd be way ahead by selling the entire car now. AMD is his biggest hurdle now with selling it in parts IMO. I wonder if he would listen to that reasoning? At least the VIN and body numbers would hold some LEGAL value if he sold the entire road runner as one and not part it out. You're right "what a dickhead".

Back