• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for an Engine Builder in Central Cal

Bee Cool

Reaction score
Hey all

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Mopar performance engine builder/machine shop in Central California, anywhere between Sacramento and Fresno? It's a 1969 440 cid

Thanks

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Bee Cool. Is their a place where guy's get together with their hot rod's. I would talk to some of them and maybe they have had their motor's to a shop in your area. Yes getting the rite machine shop is good thing. It is hard to find a good shop now day's and reliable. Good luck on the search.

Bee Cool

Reaction score
Thanks Russ

Yeah, car shows and the like are great place to get that kind of info, but there aren't many going on this year with this Covid19 thing and I'm hoping I can get some good leads here.

quikbird

Reaction score
might do an internet search for engine masters challenges. they have shops from all over and can get an indication of how they do.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That sound's like a wise move. Good luck on the motor build. Finding some one that is honest and has a good reputation. I have been looking at parts to rebuild a motor just a 383 and it is not cheap either.

Back