• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for our Roadrunner, last seen 1970 in central PA.,

bobcal

Reaction score
Talk about a needle in a haystack. I would love to find this car if it still exists. Bought new by me in June, '69, from Coppolla C-P in Westport, CT. Took it with me to school at Penn State, had to sell with 8000 miles in summer of '70, as new wife couldn't steer/shift it very well. We sold it to a young guy from Milesburg, PA., (just down the road from State College), who worked at a gas station. Never saw it again. Here are the specs on it: F8 Ivy Green hardtop, black bench interior, 383, 4 speed, sport steering wheel, magnum wheels, air grabber, light package, perf axle package (3.55 rear). You would find yellow paint under the green on the trunk lid (was lightly rear ended, found a brand new yellow Runner at the local junkyard. Rolled over, totalled but with pristine trunk lid and bumper, which I bought, had painted and installed by local body shop). Cannot find any paper for it so no VIN. Anyway, I thought I'd put it out there, you never know. By the way, later on in the 80's-90's I was able to acquire 4 other '69's: R4 Hemi hardtop (also originally from State College, PA), K2 440+6 hardtop, B7 383 coupe, and a B7 383 convertible. Garage was crowded! Eventually all were sold, but I'd sure go after the green one if it could be found. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Bob C
Brookfield, CT.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
good luck, hope you find that green beauty.,

Back