• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost part

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Thanks guys. :thumbsup: So, Ray, you're suggesting that it may be body color?

No, not really - just sharing info... I'd be more inclined to suggest that mine was repainted at some point in the DISTANT past. When I had the car up on the lift recently to change out the flywheel I discovered that the passenger side fender had been replaced - and very early in the car's life as the "military stencil" style part number associated with old factory replacement sheetmetal is evident on the backside. And it is a radio delete - as in no antennae hole - fender to boot...which furthers my belief that it happened very early on. Maybe somebody tagged the wall or the timing tree...???!!! I'd surmise that the gravel shield also got whacked when the fender was crunched and it was repainted B5 at that time. No way to prove any of this...just playing amateur sleuth... But the one thing that we do KNOW FOR SURE is to never say never with these cars...there are more variables than you can shake a stick at... :yesnod:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ray if the shop was out of black you can't go wrong with a little more b5 :D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ray if the shop was out of black you can't go wrong with a little more b5 :D

This is why you're the unofficial president of the B5 Club, Bob... :thumbsup: :lmao: :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Well, I did get to see 2 cars with them this weekend and they were both black. So that must be what the color is! And I've got a can of green paint just itching to cover some metal! :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Well, I did get to see 2 cars with them this weekend and they were both black. So that must be what the color is! And I've got a can of green paint just itching to cover some metal! :devil:
Go paint your mailbox, course all you will get is junk mail :devil:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Go paint your mailbox, course all you will get is junk mail :devil:
That's all I get now, and it's Red! :devil:

CWR

Reaction score
I have one ordered from National Moparts in Ontario. Will a flat black be ok or gloss......a rust paint maybe.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
CWR said:
I have one ordered from National Moparts in Ontario. Will a flat black be ok or gloss......a rust paint maybe.
The one I got from AMD is more of a semi-gloss black.

CWR

Reaction score
actually I think they get it from AMD

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:

here's some you can cover......

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:

How many times is Bob going to have to tell you if you hit that yellow with green you're gonna bet blue...???!!! :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:

Love to help Dave, but I don't think that I have enough. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:

How many times is Bob going to have to tell you if you hit that yellow with green you're gonna bet blue...???!!! :lol:

Not if we use a primer first! :devil:

Back