• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Lots of stuff for sale due to my rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have the following up for sale. I'm in Weston, FL which is near Ft. Lauderdale. I am willing to ship at your expense. If interested in anything, let me know and I'll get you some details.

1) Complete rear end, axles, pumpkin, freshly rebuilt Sure Grip with new 3.91 gears. Complete and ready to bolt into your B-Body. I am upgrading to a Dana 60. This is an original 1969 unit. Works perfectly, only used the new gears for 1,000 miles. Looking for $1,000 plus shipping.

2) TTI headers with heat coating from a 69 Road Runner with a 383 block. These are new, only used for 1,000 miles and had to get new ones for the 440 install. Looking for $600 plus shipping.

3) Original 1969 23 spline A-833 4 speed transmission. Back story: I got this with the car. Had it completely rebuilt (actually did it twice) was running perfectly fine last week when I brought car in for upgrade to drive-train. CAVEAT: The trans needs a new 2nd gear. For a reason that I never could figure out, when I had the trans rebuilt several months ago, I asked them to put a new gear, but they didn't. It works, just hard to downshift into second. I'm told this is a cheap and easy fix. Unit looks great. Looking for $500 plus shipping for the transmission and I'll throw in a new Hurst Shifter and new shifter boot.

4) Finally, I have a 383, .030 over, new EVERYTHING. Ported Edelbrock heads, pistons, rods, bearings, etc. Motor does need a new crank and main bearings. The idiot that rebuilt the 383 for me a couple years ago did something wrong with the thrust bearing and it scored the crank. No other damage to engine. I'd prefer selling the entire block (Pro Systems 840 CFM carb, Eddy dual plan intake, Eddy Performer RPM heads, hand ported, KB pistons, Eagle rods, Milidon pan, windage tray, pump, pickup, etc. MSD distributor, coil, etc. MSD wires, EVERYTHING was redone in this rebuild. The motor has 1,000 miles since the rebuild so now it's out of the car and ready to sell. Again, I'd rather sell complete, but will consider parting it out. I'd take $4,000 for everything complete plus shipping. I have my build sheet showing all parts, costs, dates, etc. I have $9,000 into the engine, so this is a steal. The motor pulled 431 HP and 440 TQ on the engine dyno.

5) New drive-shaft from my 69 Road Runner. My new Tremec will be using another shaft. This is OEM from the A-833 to the 8 3/4 rear as listed here. $150 plus shipping.

All of this came from the same car. Many of you have seen the car and my earlier posts back when I was doing the restoration.

Thanks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back