• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower Dash A/C Vent Delete Panels

ykf7b0

Reaction score
I'm in need of a pair of lower side dash a/c vent delete panels. (the ones near the doors) The lower dash trim panels listed on e-bay don't seem to be just right as the top mounting hole looks too centered and the chrome on the sides doesn't flow with the road runner dash at all. Do any of you know where I might get a pair of the delete panels? Any guidance is greatly appreciated!!!

red 69 runner

Reaction score
To order from them you have to call,so you can ask him if you can just get the parts you want,He is easy to deal with.

ykf7b0

Reaction score
I don't have a rallye dash but does anyone know if the vent/trim panels are the same?

ykf7b0

Reaction score
I had once saw a pair of these panels that were for a/c equipped cars and covered the a/c vent holes really nicely. These could be totally obsolete now. I will continue my search. Thanks!!!

ykf7b0

Reaction score
I'm now thinking I could get a set of trim panels for the ralley dash cars and trim them to fit my standard dash a/c car to replace the a/c vents. What do you think?

A31PKG

Reaction score
ykf7b0 said:
I'm now thinking I could get a set of trim panels for the ralley dash cars and trim them to fit my standard dash a/c car to replace the a/c vents. What do you think?

The 68 & 69 Sport Satellite & GTX have standard (that is, non-rally) dashes...Maybe go with them and paint them with the matching suede paint?

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
had a bad weekend didnt get to check,will try for this week since i am laidoff at the moment

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
found the set (non ralley) not mint but would clean up ok till you find a mint set
just pay shipping.

dash covers 002.jpg

dash covers 003.jpg

dash covers 001.jpg

Back