• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lucky LAr Intro

Lucky LAr

Reaction score
Been a Mopar guy forever, Bought a 1970 Hemi Roadrunner at the end of 2015, It’s a 4 Speed, B7 , Stripe delete car, It was restored about 6 years ago
Been trying to improve on the restoration a little at a time while still being able to drive it, I also have 1958 Chrysler 300D I restored
Looking forward to learning as much as I can about Roadrunners

plyman

Reaction score
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Been a Mopar guy forever, Bought a 1970 Hemi Roadrunner at the end of 2015, It’s a 4 Speed, B7 , Stripe delete car, It was restored about 6 years ago
Been trying to improve on the restoration a little at a time while still being able to drive it, I also have 1958 Chrysler 300D I restored
Looking forward to learning as much as I can about Roadrunners

Beautiful HEMI-Runner. B7:cool:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome glad to have another bird owner. I also acquired a 69 road runner less than a year ago two post hard top 383 four speed. Did not think that I would end up being a body shop but getting close. Lot's of Guy's here that share what they are doing with their bird's. Also they have a lot of info to share. Let's see some pic's of that fine car. I posted some of mine was just glad to find one I could touch Lot of scam's on line and was feed a lot of well you know got mine for 7 thou. and the motor ran and it came with Rust at no extra charge. Well catch you later and keep on running.

Back