• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynch Road cars

red 69 runner

Reaction score
Hey you guys with Lynch Road cars(A in the VIN) you can go to a web site and put your VIN# in and see if your car is in their registry,they have over 100,000 cars in their registry and if yours is not in there you can register it.The purpose of their site is so the history odf yhe car can be available to previous or present owners,I had to register mine because it wasnt in their registry but now at least there will be history from my time owning it .I plan on haveing it until i die.here is the link..Mike

http://lynchroad.com/

Roadcuda

Reaction score
My car was already there. It listed a submission date of 1-11-11 and under notes was the "For b bodies only," web site?! I don't remember seeing that there, but there I don't often remember what I did an hour ago!!!

V269

Reaction score
Mine was already there too with a foot note saying "Mopar Collector's Guide lost and found 2010". I submitted my vin to them in hopes that I could find any info on my car.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
While I went ahead and added my old car in the sig, I didn't see a way to look at their registry. I'm not a big fan of that. The one here is open for all to see. Maybe they don't want the fraudsters to see what VINs are listed so they will trip up and use one? I tend to think we would all benefit to see the list of what is out there, last known condition, etc.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
V269 said:
Mine was already there too with a foot note saying "Mopar Collector's Guide lost and found 2010". I submitted my vin to them in hopes that I could find any info on my car.
I did that with For b bodies, so that must be what happened with mine.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
While I went ahead and added my old car in the sig, I didn't see a way to look at their registry. I'm not a big fan of that. The one here is open for all to see. Maybe they don't want the fraudsters to see what VINs are listed so they will trip up and use one? I tend to think we would all benefit to see the list of what is out there, last known condition, etc.
Sound's like some one is building a data base for themselves to sell at a later date :toetap:

dobie

Reaction score
Nice! Ill have to see if our '68s are in there.

Nope. No info on mine.

Back