• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum 500s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I have two 15x8 Road Wheels bought new from Year One in '07. Year One wants $199.99 each. I'll take $200 for the pair one this site.Wheels only.
I have Centers that can go with the wheels if wanted. Used, with some pitting.
Also have lug nuts I'll throw in too.
All plus shipping, only in the CONUS.
feel free to make an offer

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
fronts on the car. all the 14' wheels are the same driver condition.
left front

wheels001.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well I know where there are two...... :groucho:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
$40 each for the 14s
$230 for the pair of 15s
plus shipping

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
14" wheels are SOLD :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
still have the 15s

V269

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
still go the 15s...offers?

Are you going to Carlisle ? I am interested but the shipping to me would be too high. If you are I could pick them up there if you still have them.

Ken.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I kinda doubt it Ken. yeah, the shipping to Canada already killed one deal on these wheels! Maybe I could send the wheels to one of the guys here that's going to Carlisle, and they could take them to you?

V269

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I kinda doubt it Ken. yeah, the shipping to Canada already killed one deal on these wheels! Maybe I could send the wheels to one of the guys here that's going to Carlisle, and they could take them to you?

or, how much would it be to ship them to a friend of mine in upstate NY. 13622.
Do you have center caps for them?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I would say $18 each Ken. I had a guy from Chicago that was interested, and that was what the post office wanted to send them there. I do have centers if you want them, no charge, they are used and have some pits. did you ned lug nuits?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ken is Canadian so he has nuts, we just don't know where :acme: :lol: Now I'm going to start a war with our friends in the north :lmao: Ken when are you coming this way again so we can catch a hockey game?

V269

Reaction score
Basket, are the lug nuts the ones with or without the shoulder? I have new chrome nuts on my steelies that just have a tapered end. Are these the same for the magnums? What width did you say they are? I have some 275 60 15 Pro Track's for them.

Bob, when it is cold they are sometimes hard to find. :jester: But right now it is quite warm here. Been in the upper 80's but a bit cooler this week. We have been thinking about heading your way maybe in the spring for some golf and r n r. Would be great to meet up again for a game and a few porch climbers. Too bad you can't make it to Carlisle next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back