• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum Force Products

chapdog105

Reaction score
Anyone running any Magnum Force products?

They have a pretty sweet rack and pinion suspension conversion kit for B bodies. It's expensive as hell. There's no way I can afford it on my restoration budget. Just wondering if anyone is using any of their products...

moparchris

Reaction score
I would stay away from Magnumforce front ends. I have personally seen that they have horrible suspension geometry. The factory front ends are light years ahead of their time and work really well. I would check out Hotchkis they just came out with some really good products that still use Mopars god give engineering. :cents:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Pretty sure there have been posts on several boards about problems with welds, etc. Would be cheaper and easier IMO to just use the C body tie rods if you need new ones, use the better adjustment sleeves, gusset the box mounts, etc. Couple that with the improved design rear shackles and you would have proven stuff with no downsides other than a few extra dolars when replacement time comes. The Green Brick was proof positive that the OEM stuff can get it done with a little tweaking and they pushed that car far beyond what most of us will ever do w/ these toys. :cents:

Back