• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major show in NJ no Roadrunners

nicanor

Reaction score
Down the street from my sisters house in Denville NJ they had a major 3 day car show with 36 bands. Paking $10 and entry was $20. I went there for the purpose of finding a Roadrunner. I didn't have a lot of time so I only spent an hour there. There was about 1,000 cars there and very few Chrysler products. No Roadrunners (though I was told there was one there the day before) a 70 Cuda, a couple of Challengers, a Fury and a Valiant. There was a lot of beautiful cars but I did not find the elusive Roadrunner.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Had the Dart and Valiant in a local show here Sunday and out of 104 cars we had about 15 Mopars.

Even a Superbird and I think for being farm towns that's agood showing of Mopars when this is GM area.

No judging just agood time car BSing and alot of gifts from the merchants.

nicanor

Reaction score
As I was leaving I seen a beautiful plum crazy Charger driving up. I could believe the shape of the Corvettes that were there though. They must have been daily drivers even through Irene. All years, don't think that I seen one that was really a show car. But there were some beautiful cars there. Wish I could have made it back later that night, but my nephew wanted me to take him bowling.

Back in San Diego and back to work on that engine.

mannye

Reaction score
I've been in Miami Beach for about 20 years now and the whole time I've seen ONE plum crazy '70 Road Runner. One.

Not counting car shows... I mean on the street.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There are a couple of 69s I see around here but most of the time its 70 RR and GTXs

gunnar

Reaction score
I went to the Muscle car shootout at Brainerd Mn and saw 1 69 Roadrunner, 1 69 Sport Satellite and a 70 Superbird. I got pics but for some reason I can't get them to post. Also got some video of a Trans am race up close and personal but can't post that either. I think I have the wrong extension on the files or something.

Back