• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Markings on Differential 69 RR

SgtLee511

Reaction score
I'm curious to know if this B is significant to B bodies, or is it the initial of someone checking it off, I have another one in the garage with a Big C. The other pic probably marking the fluids checked? Do yall have any photos of other Tramp Stamps, on your differentials. Im wanting to reduplicate these markings, I also noticed yellow on the case towards the spring pad, but I was not able to identify it.

Tramp Stamp 2 .jpg

Tramp Stamp Pumplin.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Depends on the plant, the inspectors both factory and manufacturer. If I did not find it on my car I left it off. I enter into judged competitions which I do and say I copied marks off the internet for my Lynch Rd. built car go to a show and a judge sees the same markings on my car as a St. Louise car and he has photo documentation of it being proper in St. Louis. But that is just me I take it to serious I guess. Ok I'll lighten up now :lol:

SgtLee511

Reaction score
Im good, yea I'm just curious about things i see, wasnt wanting to duplicate just understand what it may have been and Y. POPO in me

Back