• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Martin & Family stopped by

mcmopar

Reaction score
Hey guys, Martin and his family came "over the pond" from Biggin Hill, England and we got together at Old Town a few weeks ago. Here are some pics.
[attachment=2:eek:tqli187]S3600006.JPG[/attachment:eek:tqli187]
Mugging it up behind the wheel!

[attachment=1:eek:tqli187]S3600007.JPG[/attachment:eek:tqli187]
Nice pic of his wonderful family. What a great bunch!

[attachment=0:eek:tqli187]S3600008.JPG[/attachment:eek:tqli187]
Mutt and Jeff (I'm Mutt - he's Jeff :D )

S3600006.JPG

S3600007.JPG

S3600008.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Good looking family Martin, did you have fun? And Johnny you haven't changed a bit since we met. Why do you say that car is a 20 footer it looks good!

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Good looking family Martin, did you have fun? And Johnny you haven't changed a bit since we met. Why do you say that car is a 20 footer it looks good!

:yeathat:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:drool: :thumbsup:
new job must be keeping you busy. haven't seen you on here much!

mcmopar

Reaction score
I've been on moderately in the past few weeks. Maybe just have not been posting in common threads with you. And, yes, I am quite busy lately with the full-time job and my little micro-business (the one Mr. Obama said I didn't start - what a piece of work!) I've made enough money to buy the parts for a new computer system. The parts will all be in hand by Thursday. I bought a new Solid State 240 GB hard drive - it is basically a big memory stick (thumb drive, jump drive, etc.) there are no moving parts to it - it's all memory. The response speed is said to be amazing. Can't wait to get it set up and running...

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Thanks Bob! You just have to see it in person to see what I mean. It looks a lot better in photos - they don't show the imperfections in the prep surface under the paint. Whoever painted that car should have been pimp slapped!

peresvet24

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I've been on moderately in the past few weeks. Maybe just have not been posting in common threads with you. And, yes, I am quite busy lately with the full-time job and my little micro-business (the one Mr. Obama said I didn't start - what a piece of work!) I've made enough money to buy the parts for a new computer system. The parts will all be in hand by Thursday. I bought a new Solid State 240 GB hard drive - it is basically a big memory stick (thumb drive, jump drive, etc.) there are no moving parts to it - it's all memory. The response speed is said to be amazing. Can't wait to get it set up and running...
it sounds good :cheers:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Glad the Martin family had a good time! We are definitely going have to hook up. I see a Plum Crazy Runner next to your Green Bird. I need to add my Pearl white one right next to both of you. I have to get it on the street first though.

Jeff

mcmopar

Reaction score
The Plum Crazy car is my buddy Don's '72 Dart Swinger. He's the one in the background in the 1st pic wearing the orange shirt talking with my wife.
So get that white bird back out on the road. :cool: I'm itching to caravan to a show with a few fellow Mopar fanatics and let the general public see what Mopar Muscle looks like on the street!

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Well I am trying my best just not enough time. I hope after I finish school I'll have more time on my hands. I only have two more classes left, thank goodness.

Back