• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May need help from someone in the east Paint question

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Looks like my painter is having issues getting a modern version of the T5 paint code here in California, in a PPG aquabase brand (I'm no expert)on an of this so just reaching out if anyone knows where to get the DVU or DVC toners that go with the PPG paint? not even sure I'm saying that right but he said the Omni brand paint is shit and he refuses to use it. I guess the PPG line with toners he used to use are now discontinued ? Would any one out of my state know of a place where we can still get this stuff?

Again i have no idea what the hell I'm talking about just trying to repeat what he told me lol

droptop

Reaction score
Hard to get the older color paint codes in water based paints. Hasn't Calf. banned all types of automotive paints except for water based?

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Think so here is more info -Where we can get the T5 paint code mixed in either ppg aqua base, or in a ppg solvent base like DBC, or DBU base coat

Back