• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Me

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I got skunked. It was a short hunt but the big moon hurt us bad, they feed and water at night and lay down all day :devil:

John69RR

Reaction score
Is this a lottery type of hunt in Arizona or can you go every year? Sounds exciting. My brother in Nevada is looking into setting up a hunt some day for him and I.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
A bad day hunting is better than a good day at work anytime..........I'm sure you had a blast anyway. That's why it's called hunting instead of killing.......... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You are right about that Gary it was fun, and I lost 5 lbs in 4 days those are some rough mountains. When they lay down, you have to push them out and that was allot of hiking. And John it is a lottery system. Since my friends took care of me at their cabin I took them to dinner at a tiny gas station store restaurant combo Saturday and found the best prime rib I have ever enjoyed. corn on the cob, dinner roll, salad choice of potato and a slice of beef that covered half of the plate almost 3/4" thick for $12.95 :yesnod: We did get treated to snow with thunder and lightning while we ate, I have only seen that once before.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well just come back to Ohio, we have to play dodge'm with the deer.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well just come back to Ohio, we have to play dodge'm with the deer.
The hills crawl with them until the hunt, then they must go to Ohio :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
You are right about that Gary it was fun, and I lost 5 lbs in 4 days those are some rough mountains. When they lay down, you have to push them out and that was allot of hiking. And John it is a lottery system. Since my friends took care of me at their cabin I took them to dinner at a tiny gas station store restaurant combo Saturday and found the best prime rib I have ever enjoyed. corn on the cob, dinner roll, salad choice of potato and a slice of beef that covered half of the plate almost 3/4" thick for $12.95 :yesnod: We did get treated to snow with thunder and lightning while we ate, I have only seen that once before.
That meal sounds real good and a great price. And if you want thunder snow, yes, that's the real name for it, just come up here to New England. That seems to happen at least once a season up here!

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
dam now i'm jonesing for prime rib , I love the stuff . Food where is ray at ? :jester:

Back