• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Roadrunner

RonLiv

Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook and bought one. It was $100 and included shipping. Horne Metal was the Company who sells them. It's neat I think. Good quality. I ordered on a Friday, had it by Tueaday Roadrunner metal.jpg

RonLiv

Reaction score
Yah, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, especially now that the wife is sick of it and wants it out of the house. She's funny like that, feels the same way about the Neon Roadrunner sign I got at Carlisle.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Sound's like it will end up in the man cave along with that neon sign and YOU. Hope you got a big couch in the cave and a TV. Tell her it could be moose head over the mantle. Or a live poster of your favorite foot ball player. On the other hand just put it in the man cave and say yes deer. :lol:

RonLiv

Reaction score
Sound's like it will end up in the man cave along with that neon sign and YOU. Hope you got a big couch in the cave and a TV. Tell her it could be moose head over the mantle. Or a live poster of your favorite foot ball player. On the other hand just put it in the man cave and say yes deer. :lol:
Not much room in the basement man cave, all my deer heads are now residing there. I'll figure something out.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
My hole house is loaded with deer head's stuffed turkey's and one bob cat. Trophy's is what men have to have. The girls don't understand that. Well good luck a Happy Wife and so on and so on.

RonLiv

Reaction score
did they give you a part number I want one .or who did you talk to there
thanks
No part number that I'm aware of, just email them what you want (The Roadrunner) and he'll send you a PayPal request. You can tell him you want the same one a I got. Once he gets your cash you'll have the thing in a couple days. I did it through Facebook messenger. I sent him my email address and got the PayPal message. I don't see where he has a web page, at least I can't find one for Horne Custom Metal Works. I don't know the guys name we never got that cozy but assume it is Tyler Horne as that is what is on the Facebook page as the owner. It looks from the Facebook page his email is hornecustom@Gmail.com

RonLiv

Reaction score
My hole house is loaded with deer head's stuffed turkey's and one bob cat. Trophy's is what men have to have. The girls don't understand that. Well good luck a Happy Wife and so on and so on.
All my stuff has been relegated to the basement )-:

ricks_RR

Reaction score
thank you I will email him ASAP I need more stuff for the garage :thumbsup:
Ron you need to see that stuff my garage if full and I will find a spot for mopar stuff

RonLiv

Reaction score
thank you I will email him ASAP I need more stuff for the garage :thumbsup:
Ron you need to see that stuff my garage if full and I will find a spot for mopar stuff
Well, you have a barn, not a garage. You got plenty of room!

ricks_RR

Reaction score
yup and I am ordering one right now .one of the car clubs that I belong to we are having an outing at the house . there will be about 100 people so we need a big barn 0602180914.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok after looking at the bird and counting the bricks behind it look's to be about 40 inch's tall is that rite. Ronliv. Think I might need one. Russ. :thumbsup2:

Back