• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mick70RR Intro

Mick70RR

Reaction score
My name is mick and I live in Birmingham, England. I've owned my 1970 Plymouth Road Runner for 12 years and use it almost daily. I am the first registered owner of this car since it was shipped to the UK in 2004. This is not my first Mopar, I owned a 1970 Dodge Coronet back in the 80's and it was my daily driver for at least 5 years.

RR383

Reaction score
Welcome from across the seas...alright lets start off on the right foot....PICS....please

Mick70RR

Reaction score
So this car is set-up for drag racing purposes? I see......

Not really. I used to enjoy a run down the strip and because the car was running very low 12's I kept trying for an 11 second run. I didn't want to run slicks so I was using drag radials. I gave up on them in the end and fitted cheap, readily available over here Bridgestone tyres and got into the 11's using them. I lost interest in racing then and I haven't been down the strip for 5 years, I just drive it on the street.

Back