• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Midnight at the Oasis

moparstuart

Reaction score

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It turned out to be a good show. Friday afternoon there was a cruise where we sat out away from everyone but were also entertained by Harrier jets and Ospreys coming and going at the Yuma Marine air base. At the show Saturday was about 1000 cars, a nice mix of muscle, rods and antiques. I briefly met with Mel and looked his bird over which is a very stand up ride with a late model Hemi conversion.

DSCN4473 (Medium).JPG

DSCN4462 (Medium).JPG

DSCN4454 (Medium).JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
:thumbsup:Cool pics Bob, thanks. Love that 68 charger and the power wagon.
The color on that Charger really pops with sun light

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
It turned out to be a good show. Friday afternoon there was a cruise where we sat out away from everyone but were also entertained by Harrier jets and Ospreys coming and going at the Yuma Marine air base. At the show Saturday was about 1000 cars, a nice mix of muscle, rods and antiques. I briefly met with Mel and looked his bird over which is a very stand up ride with a late model Hemi conversion.

Bob.......Thanks for the kind words. it was nice to meet up with you. Wish we could have spent more time together......Mel

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:

Bob.......Thanks for the kind words. it was nice to meet up with you. Wish we could have spent more time together......Mel
We were pretty tired by the time we got through the field. There will be more shows :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
nice cars and pics....bobbie.....my son was out in AZ last week and said it sucked there ......dust blowing all around....i told him welcome to bobbys world :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
No doubt. I'd love that color on a chevette.

WTF???

Safe Zone must be getting its water piped up from Three Mile Island... :basketcase:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
nice cars and pics....bobbie.....my son was out in AZ last week and said it sucked there ......dust blowing all around....i told him welcome to bobbys world :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Th first half of Friday was bad, we usually don't see that stuff in the winter we are dry and need some rain :yesnod:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
No doubt. I'd love that color on a chevette.

WTF???

Safe Zone must be getting its water piped up from Three Mile Island... :basketcase:
:basketcase: maybe I should've said Omni.
Three mile island is too far,must be the blue claw crabs I eat that suck on Con Edison's reactor coolant water.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve said:
What's all this safe zone :huh:
The guys from Hudson Valley New York claim to be safe from everything, don't know why. And I'm doing my job :acme: them :cheers: :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
Steve said:
What's all this safe zone :huh:
The guys from Hudson Valley New York claim to be safe from everything, don't know why. And I'm doing my job :acme: them :cheers: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: That you are. I'm gonna let Northern Mexico have this one... :pot:
Now your stepping on Mels turf :basketcase:

Back