• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mig welder?

moparjohnny

Reaction score
i own a lincoln 140 hd runs 110v does a great job on auto sheet metal very pleased with it no problems ever with it,there are some 110v no name machines out there that are not worth buying,stay with lincoln,miller,hobart all are class machines for auto sheet metal.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Deciding between the Lincoln 125 and 140 now. Lowes has the 125 on sale for like $375'ish.

thats good to start with and as you get better welding later on you could upgrade to a better one.......sometimes the price budget makes your mind up for you

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
get a lincoln sp 130 220 screw home depot--u can always buy parts 4 a Lincoln welder at any good welding suppy store home depot stuff is always cheaper my welder is 20 years old and I have no probem getting anything 4 it.had a 110 and it was ok but 220 is creaper to weld with too and the dudy cycle is much better

jays69bird

Reaction score
I got the 220 unit with the mig hookup,welds down to 22gauge up to 1/4,so it will handle any small task I might have.

Back