• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Might buy this RR

Blown R/T

Reaction score
went to look at this RR. needs a lot of work to be a nice street car. but has the right parts. not to far away. Wife says she would drive it! So we will see this week!

Road Runner mankado Mn 002.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Blown R/T said:
went to look at this RR. needs a lot of work to be a nice street car. but has the right parts. not to far away. Wife says she would drive it! So we will see this week!
Pic looks good, what is the huffer setting on top of :popcorn:

Blown R/T

Reaction score
it is a 440,eddy heads,871 w/ 2 750 holleys, auto w/ no second gear. seams to be a good engine. made 655 at the crank on the dyno. The current owner is,nt much oof a car guy. he just wanted a roots blown car. Now wants a house. It has the right parts. just needs some TLC. and my heavy right foot!! LOL! body is very clean has a very clean under body. and a perfact origional trunk! has bubbles on quarters. owner said this before I looked at it. but paint is nice. ram yellow. not sure on the price yet. will update later. I need a 69 RR. I have had 2 68 for years now. like them but love 69,s. I am excited!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
looks cool.....hope the price is right for ya......my wife said she would drive the 68 mustang i bought her over a year ago.....yep...just one time.....a roadrunner wouldve been cooler....good luck and dont be a stranger around here :thumbsup:

Back