• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mint valve covers/orig.carb for sale cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

linemup

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know this isn't the proper place to sell parts but need to get rid fast ans thought I would offer to u guys before e bay to some stra,ger. The valve covers are mint and has chrome breather. Carb. Is original low mile auto. Give me a call if interersted 334 449 3461

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
linemup said:
Hey guys. I know this isn't the proper place to sell parts but need to get rid fast ans thought I would offer to u guys before e bay to some stra,ger. The valve covers are mint and has chrome breather. Carb. Is original low mile auto. Give me a call if interersted 334 449 3461

Called the number listed above and spoke to a nice man named Danny who knew nothing about any valve covers for a Road Runner...

I'm interested...PM Sent...Thanks,

Ray

linemup

Reaction score
Sorry cell is 334 449 3761. Carb numbers E9 4682 SA. Valve covers are 383/440 HP and are perfect. Have chrome brether too. Sorry. Trying to do this on a blackberry. GEEZE. These parts came off the 82000 mile RR I had to sell for those of u that renenb er. Damn I hate this blackberry

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'm gonna move this to the for sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back