• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mirrors and fiber hood wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmopar

Reaction score
I didn't know a right (pass.) side mirror was available for a '69 road runner.

6R9Runner

Reaction score
FYI, I recently picked up a Year One hood for just over $500 with their 20% off deal. The 20 off code pops up every few weeks, you can get email updates. In fact there's one this weekend, WEBDAY. No pressure! :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
I didn't know a right (pass.) side mirror was available for a '69 road runner.

Its the same as the left side.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
are there many road runners out there with both mirrors?was it a popular option?

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
FYI, I recently picked up a Year One hood for just over $500 with their 20% off deal. The 20 off code pops up every few weeks, you can get email updates. In fact there's one this weekend, WEBDAY. No pressure! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the hood tippy tip. Need to run that past the budget and see where things fall. Doesn't look like I'll be finding a used one someone wants to get rid of with the old newspapers anytime soon, so looks like its going to be rebop for me.

And haven't been using the passenger mirror to see anything anyways since the damn thing won't budge in the right direction, so I might as well pull it off and seal it if they never had 'em back then. Having a blind spot on that side has been a bitch when merging, but nascar style drivin' is still more fun. :cool:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
My car came with the right side mirror! Being a truck driver I use that right mirror quite a bit, and as you guys know, it is hard to see anything behind you on that side.

6R9Runner

Reaction score
I added a passenger side mirror to help with the blind spot. It needs to be angled inwards just a little bit more than the driver side. Take a picture of what type of mirror you have, maybe someone can coach you in freeing it up.

In a moment of clarity :D I took my passenger side mirror to a glass shop and asked them to install a convex mirror. They should be able to cut a nice circle and glue it in for you. Cost me 20 bucks, but its well worth it. By convex, I mean the modern type with the "OBJECTS ARE CLOSER..." warning.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
I got my passenger side off a duster looks exactly the same as my drivers side

so...Mr. I Hate A-Bodies has introduced some A-Body DNA into his purebred B-Body gene pool... :lmao:

:pot:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

so...Mr. I Hate A-Bodies has introduced some A-Body DNA into his purebred B-Body gene pool... :lmao:

i did , but thats it the only a body part on the birdible is a passenger side manual floppy mirror :jester:

much better then the kracko black plastic bullet shaped one on the car when i got it

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

i did

Well then, I'll bet that thing runs better than I would have imagined... :lol:

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:

LOL...hey gotta be better than that plastic black bullet thingy on the car.

Anyhoo. Here's a photo if not too clear. I think its mopar just not sure from what kinda car. Tell me its not from a ford.
5397966580_6db030a59b_b.jpg

I'll try and find a better image while everyone mulls this over.

5397966580_6db030a59b_b.jpg

6R9Runner

Reaction score
nice grocery-getter pic :thumbsup: !
I'm surprised you can't see from that mirror- if its flopping around then I know of a great compound to stop it from moving around- its called RUST! :jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
BTW, If you have a remote mirror, then the right mirror is different. It looks just opposite of the left, but it doesn't have the remote cable. A friend has this on his GTX.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I know one thing, as much as I enjoy the Stripper nature of my car, I would not bitch if it had a passenger side mirror... Absolute PITA when you're used to everything having gigantic side-view mirrors and then you take that thing out on the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back