• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderation of the Joke Section

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
If some of you may have noticed, Acme A12 is listed as Moderator for the Jokes section. Yea.. its a little like the fox guarding the hen house, but I really gave it a lot of thought and I'm positive he's the right person for the job.

I need to start delegating some responsabilties and this was my number one priority.

Carry on with teh funnny. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Big John said:
If some of you may have noticed, Acme A12 is listed as Moderator for the Jokes section. Yea.. its a little like the fox guarding the hen house, but I really gave it a lot of thought and I'm positive he's the right person for the job.

I need to start delegating some responsabilties and this was my number one priority.

John if I didnt know you were serious Id say thats the best one I heard today. OK Acme lock me up :jail:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big's not trying to tell us something about the jokes being posted, is he! :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Big John said:

John if I didnt know you were serious Id say thats the best one I heard today. OK Acme lock me up :jail:

I told him that I would only accept the post if I could use the newfound tools at my disposal to screw with you, my B5 Brother... :D

I could pretend that I'm feeling like Dalton walking into a new gig (Patrick Swayze in "Road House") but the fact of the matter is everyone here is always well behaved and knows what crosses the line so I plan on being the "Maytag Repairman" of the Joke Section. As for the humor/irony in putting one of our biggest clowns in charge of moderating content in the Joke Section, believe me the point is not lost on me either... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its like giving a gun to a child :jester: Maybe I should put my upcoming 69runner enquirer in the joke section for editing prior to publishing! Man I'm getting so full of myself dont let me forget when to do it :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Its like giving a gun to a child :jester:

You just remember that unflattering comment when one of your posts that reads "Here's an update on the RR" mysteriously morphs into "I once met George Michael in a road side rest stop."... :lmao:

:banana: :jester: :banana:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

You just remember that unflattering comment when one of your posts that reads "Here's an update on the RR" mysteriously morphs into "I once met George Michael in a road side rest stop."... :lmao:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

See, now he figured out how to pull the hammer back :eek:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

See, now he figured out how to pull the hammer back :eek:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back