• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

monster Mopar s*** A FEW PICTURE*****

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Re: monster Mopar sept 25th 26th and 27 th St louis

I hope to be able to hit a few more shows next year..... :thumbsup:

droptop

Reaction score

I got my ticket package in the mail today. Who else is going? I will be there on Sat. in the 300, rain or shine.

roadrunner4life

Reaction score

I'll be there helping a buddy run his 9 sec Dodge Demon.....I'll come to show area to meet you guys.........Tom

moparstuart

Reaction score

roadrunner4life said:
I'll be there helping a buddy run his 9 sec Dodge Demon.....I'll come to show area to meet you guys.........Tom

look for the birdible in the WING CAR SECTION , you cant miss it

droptop

Reaction score

It looks like a wet weekend. That low pressure cell is moving very slowly.

droptop

Reaction score

One of the worst thunder storms I have ever been caught in at a car show. Even had pea sized hail. They are forecasting sunny and warm for Sunday. Hope they get some racing in, there sure wasn't much today.

I saw the Birdible, but no Stu. That is a very nice ride. But the burnt orange hemi Charger 500 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I tried to take some pictures, but it was so cloudy and overcast they looked so dark you can barely see them. There was a lot of nice cars there that have most likely not been wet in many years.

roadrunner4life

Reaction score

I got there late Sat, just in time for the big thunderstorm, Sunday I was there early and tryed to find droptop, I did meet the gentleman in the burnt orange Charger 500 and talked to him for over an hour, I spent the most of the morning in swap meet land looking for 6bbl parts.........Then went back to the drag strip to catch the action, All in all the Monster Mopar weekend is a very good show, just hope you have your walking shoes on !! I wish I had goten the chance to meet you guys ...maybe next year .......Tom

droptop

Reaction score

roadrunner4life said:
I got there late Sat, just in time for the big thunderstorm, Sunday I was there early and tryed to find droptop, I did meet the gentleman in the burnt orange Charger 500 and talked to him for over an hour, I spent the most of the morning in swap meet land looking for 6bbl parts.........Then went back to the drag strip to catch the action, All in all the Monster Mopar weekend is a very good show, just hope you have your walking shoes on !! I wish I had goten the chance to meet you guys ...maybe next year .......Tom

After the last storm, we went to the grand stands to watch some races, but mostly to sit in the sun to dry out. Went home just before the gates closed at 6.

moparstuart

Reaction score

droptop said:
One of the worst thunder storms I have ever been caught in at a car show. Even had pea sized hail. They are forecasting sunny and warm for Sunday. Hope they get some racing in, there sure wasn't much today.

I saw the Birdible, but no Stu. That is a very nice ride. But the burnt orange hemi Charger 500 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I tried to take some pictures, but it was so cloudy and overcast they looked so dark you can barely see them. There was a lot of nice cars there that have most likely not been wet in many years.
you mean this one

moparstuart

Reaction score

few more pictures we were suppost to get laps on the track both days but with the rain we just did laps sunday . Was still a blast

droptop

Reaction score

moparstuart said:
droptop said:

you mean this one

That would be the one :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back