• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOPAR/DODGE/PLYMOUTH NEW 69/70 440 SIX PACK SETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

62BT409

Reaction score
I have a complete six-pack setup with everything down to the bolts/nuts, throttle linkage and so on. The price is $1,895.00 plus shipping. The boxes weight a total of 55 lb. and can be shipped via FedEx or UPS. It is located in Irwin, PA and pictures can be seen here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280979562663?it ... m=&vxp=mtr and I hope this legal for the forum. Any questions, you can email through this site.

62BT409

Reaction score
Thank you

PS... had the RR to a guy with a dyno. I have always felt the car has never run (what I call) properly. Even after I spent the big bucks to get a code dated carb and rebuilt by HARM. The carb look fantastic but the rebuild sucked. It leaked gas through the primary shaft without a problem. Had some otehr odd work that the dyno shop was not fimiliar with. If you remember the thead I started over a year and half ago about the carb (original one). So the dyno guy is an expert on Hollys. He took both carbs, tried a few different jet combos, rechecked and adjusted the accelarator pump, bent and adjust the fast idle and adjusted a hell of alot of other things and with robbing Peter to by Paul. Has the car running like it came off the showroom floor. Gas mileage doubled. The main thing is THE WIFE IS HAPPY...it's her car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
62BT409 said:
Stuart
I did't realize you ventured this far off the Dodge Charger forum :beep: :thumbsup:

he's like bird poop...he's everywhere! :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Stuie...your avaitar has some Charmin stuck between her cheeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back