• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nationals Germany 2015

A12

Reaction score
H-wheels were meant to have color and caps

You know that if this was the old days and there were only 20 of us on this forum I would be "editing" that post for you...:acme:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chrysler had to save a couple of bucks for that second and third carburetor and aluminum intake manifold........there went the dog dishes and body color wheel paint, surprised there was any money left over for the chrome lug nuts :lmao:

A12

Reaction score
Back to Deutschland, do they still have the American car show in Munich any more? Also where was the Mopar Nationals Germany this year and is it in the same place every year?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You know that if this was the old days and there were only 20 of us on this forum I would be "editing" that post for you...:acme:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yep and we would wander off to somewhere like Munich :basketcase: I need to go to the LOH playground and play, havent been there in awhile

A12

Reaction score
Yep and we would wander off to somewhere like Munich :basketcase: I need to go to the LOH playground and play, havent been there in awhile

Munich, road runner, Lift-Off-Hood, Munich Car Show, Mopars in Germany, thread hi-jack.......bing, bing, bing, here's the perfect thread jacker photo from the old Munich airport that I went to a few years ago...............scored ten owner's handbooks, sales info, window stickers etc., there at the swap area and................oops..........ah I'll take my lumps for the jack, this place is far more fun than other car forums so fire away, I'm not going to pass up a thread jack setup like that :jester: and LOOK! REAR HOSE REELS :lol:

Munich July 004 134 800x600.jpg

Munich July 004 134 800x600.jpg

Last edited:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please tell me that he didn't drive off with the hood on the roof... :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Oh no. I put a LOH on my first hemi runner and grew to hate the car and sold it do to no garage. I wasn't thinking at the time as I was in windy Cheyenne Wyo. and it took three just to check the oil, two to hold the hood and one to pull the dip stick. What a pain in the ass, oh did I say it is windy.

A12

Reaction score
Oh no. I put a LOH on my first hemi runner and grew to hate the car and sold it do to no garage. I wasn't thinking at the time as I was in windy Cheyenne Wyo. and it took three just to check the oil, two to hold the hood and one to pull the dip stick. What a pain in the ass, oh did I say it is windy.

Whoa.........I think there's an ethnic joke in that story there somewhere but I'll just stay PC on that :jester:

dutchrunner

Reaction score
He' A12. It;s in Herten . Just south of Duisburg.
It's Always in the same place and same time. First weekend of August.
If you fly to the airport . I will pick you up.

Back