• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nationals in Columbus

droptop

Reaction score
Who is going? We were going to pass this year, but had to get the front bumper re-chromed on the '75. Dropped it off at Tri-City in Carlisle, and picking it up in Columbus. I just hope it is not as HOT as Carlisle.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Harold,

I'm thinking about going but,it depends on how much $$$ I can get from the Mrs. Social security check as I don't want to use any of my check. :lol: :lol:

Also just bought my swap space for the MM Indy show.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Not me. I went once a few years ago and I didn't enjoy it that much. I guess I'm just spoiled with Carlisle! But I may try it again sometime down the road.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Won't make it this year as I got acouple Bow-Ties to deliver in New Haven,CT. Monday and wouldn't get back in time to get any(beauty) sleep. :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
Won't make it this year as I got acouple Bow-Ties to deliver in New Haven,CT. Monday and wouldn't get back in time to get any(beauty) sleep. :yesnod:
You might try hibernating :rimshot: :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah me too. this 21 turn has REALLY gotten old lately.

droptop

Reaction score
You all didn't miss anything but rain and mud today. Saturday and Sunday are suppose to be nice. Highs in the upper 70's and only 10% chance of scattered showers.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
but a rainy/muddy.hot day at The Nats is still better than working midnight......

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I was there Friday and I gotta say, it's not Carlisle.......But I still had fun. Except for the $7 lemon shakeup........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
never been to Carlisle, so I can't compare except for what I've heard. It would be nice if The Nats had the show cars in order of body type. The crappy over priced food is just like going to Disneyland or any other big park. Eat before you get there, get only what you have to untill you can eat later. there ar always guys selling cheap water in the swap meet, and alot will give it away when you buy something.
and the golf carts have become a PIA the last few years. But, Im usually spending most of the two or three days I'm there in the swap meet. Always a great time, and the cruise later has me thinking I should call off tonight and make the 2 1/2 hour trip just for that.

68rrunner

Reaction score
Not going. Went a few years ago and it was so disorganized. Carlisle has it all over the Nationals when it comes to that.

V269

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
never been to Carlisle, so I can't compare except for what I've heard.

Really Dave, wow. Treat yourself and go to Carlisle some time. :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah I know. Been saying ot for a few years now, but I'm hoping next year.

Back