• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nationals in Columbus

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah I know. Been saying ot for a few years now, but I'm hoping next year.
Come on Dave I'm going to give it a shot :yesnod: Glad I didn't make it this year I may have melted. :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Come on out on Thursday Dave and I'll meet you in Strasburg at the railroad and Railroad Museum of PA!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
Come on Dave I'm going to give it a shot :yesnod: Glad I didn't make it this year I may have melted. :jester:

And if you had come out we would have blamed you for bringing the heat with you from home!!! :jester: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:

And if you had come out we would have blamed you for bringing the heat with you from home!!! :jester: :lmao:
:groucho:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
Bob, you would have just been in your comfort zone with that heat. :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Having to watch the golf carts to keep from getting ran over was a pain in the butt. Lots of nice cars but again, it's not as good as Carlisle.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing that The Nats have over Carlisle is the race track. It's right there, it's a quarter mile, and it is a nice facility. Beyond that, Carlisle is better on EVERY front. :cents:

Of course ANYTHING is better than that stretch when the Nats were held at Indy. GAWD, did they ever F*** that up. Indy cops harrassing car owners like Imperial Stormtroopers trying to quash the Rebel Forces. :eek: Not what you'd expect from a city that basically says anything goes over the Memorial Day Weekend... :loco:

Back