• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Harold, oops I mean Droptop, it would be good to see you again if you go!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
did you guys hear that Great Britain is leaving Europe? wonder how they'll move that big island?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
probably the Caribbean so they have decent weather for a change.

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey! Lets get back on topic here. I bought my tickets tonight so all you slack jaws better man up and get yours. There.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

quikbird

Reaction score
Sent my stuff in several weeks ago. The bird came down off the jacks today, should make it to good guys show this weekend

Coyote

Reaction score
Sent my stuff in several weeks ago. The bird came down off the jacks today, should make it to good guys show this weekend

It did! You guys will have a HOOT at the Nats if you haven't been there b4! I'm sorry to be missing it again this year, I've got to go be world famous again. QB and I have been trying to get the conflict changed between the two events (MOPAR Nats, Tri5 Nats). Maybe you can corner the powers that be and see if it can be accomplished from that end. Really sorry to be missing the steak that QB owes me! There is a cowboy steak house just off Rt. 16 by OSU Newark. It you come into Columbus, Polaris has superb hunk of cow establishments. Have a great time!

Back