• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats

quikbird

Reaction score
there is a couple steak places on that side of town. with the right bribe money they might even let Dave in. :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
better make sure they cut Bobby's steak up ahead of time for him.........:acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
there is a couple steak places on that side of town. with the right bribe money they might even let Dave in. :acme:

They make him eat out back of the building and use the transgender bathroom :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey Quick....recent pic of Hemibeep so you'll know what to expect....

caitlyn-jenner-discusses-sexuality-i-am-cait_zpsnp39wgsc.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
If they do let Dave in just make sure that he keeps his hands off the salt and pepper shakers 'cause they might disappear!!! i saw that happen! :groucho:

moparchris

Reaction score
I am in too. Watch out Columbus. Hey Bob can we rent a gutless turd of a 5.0 Mustang this time, I need a reminder of why I like my Mopar so much.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I am in too. Watch out Columbus. Hey Bob can we rent a gutless turd of a 5.0 Mustang this time, I need a reminder of why I like my Mopar so much.

Chris lets compare arrival and departure times as to see who rents the turd. Mustangs suck :lol: Here comes ACME :leave:

Back