• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar5288 Intro

mopar5288

Reaction score
I love old Mopars. Have owned a few. Owned Dusters, a Cuda, Challenger and Vipers.

Don't currently own one but looking to buy a 69 Roadrunner 440 six pack 4 speed.

Haven't owned one before and it's about time that I do.

Owned my first Duster in 79. It was a 1971 318 3 speed on the floor. I remember one night after work, I learned to power brake it with my heel on the brake, toe on the gas and I dumped the clutch. It was cool.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I love old Mopars. Have owned a few. Owned Dusters, a Cuda, Challenger and Vipers.

Don't currently own one but looking to buy a 69 Roadrunner 440 six pack 4 speed.

Haven't owned one before and it's about time that I do.

Owned my first Duster in 79. It was a 1971 318 3 speed on the floor. I remember one night after work, I learned to power brake it with my heel on the brake, toe on the gas and I dumped the clutch. It was cool.

Welcome to PRR forum from sunny NorCal, I'm new here too... I hope you find a nice A12 69.5 440-6bbl RR, they are rather rare I'm sure you already know that if you've been looking for any period of time... Good luck with your search...

Back