• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopar69 Intro

mopar69

Reaction score
Located in mid Nebraska. Just purchased my 1st mopar last summer. I am really enjoying the car. Looking for any help I can get with questions from seasoned owners. I am looking to do upgrades to my 69 and I am not that familiar with the older Plymouths. I want to do stuff right and not hack anything up. Seems like this would be the place to ask.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome, and let's see that Plymouth! lots of great knowledge here.And FYI, we have all the '69 factory service manuals here in the tech section. they can be a great help.

mopar69

Reaction score
It has 440 six pack with aluminum 44o source heads, edelbrock Intake, built 727 reverse manual valve body trans, dana 60 with 4:10's. Car is pretty bare bones as far as power options, but drivesnice and goes fast. Previous owner restored to resemble an A12 car. I put the wheels and tires on it for better drivability since it had the factory steelies and red line bias ply 70 polyglass tires on it when I purchased the car. So far I am very happy with it. Thanks for the comments.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I see someone else figured out you don't need a 2 speed wiper motor to have the big air cleaner :thumbsup:!.jpg

!.jpg

Back