• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparparts Intro

Moparparts

Reaction score
Glad to see a Road Runner site and am happy to become a member. Always did love the Road Runner have to say it is my favorite car. I bought my first one the year before i graduated which was in 72. It was a Lime Light 70 Post Coupe 383 4-speed and i kept it for about 2 years or so. Sometimes i think back and wonder how i ever survived those years with that car always road racing. It took me a very long time until i found another one which i purchased at the Mopar Nats just a few years ago. It is almost a twin to the one i owned in 72 it is another 70 factory FJ5 383 4-speed post coupe but this one has factory air grabber. Not a show queen by any means but a decent driver. Always looking to learn new things about all the year of Road Runners and hopefully can possibly help others with knowledge i have or spare parts i may have available.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from frozen Ohio. Love the Post cars, let's see it!

Back