• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars found at Musclepalooza

Roadcuda

Reaction score
This is at Lebanon Valley Drag strip in Lebanon NY. A lot of nice Mopars were among the 700 or so cars there today in both the show and racing. This is about a 180 mile tune up for my upcoming Carlisle adventure!! The car ran great and it looks like I got the best MPG I ever had. 13 plus. :thumbsup:

DSCN1306.JPG

DSCN1333.JPG

DSCN1302.JPG

Roadcuda

Reaction score
A few more. During the drag racing a not so nice thing happened in the modern class to a new Camaro. When he dropped the hammer there was a very loud clunk from the car. He tried to keep going but the clunks kept coming and after 10' or so the car wouldn't move anymore. They tried to push it out of the way but the rear end was locked up. OPPS! They had to put the jack type of rollers under the rear wheels to move it. I guess he found the weak point!!!!

DSCN1354.JPG

DSCN1308.JPG

DSCN1307.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
steve.....cool cars......still banging away at my rental home.....i see i missed out :yesnod:
George, put pontoons on that house so it rises with the river and forget about it :jester:

440Kilmartin

Reaction score
Missed it this time. Entered a demolition derby. I'll bring my runner up at the next one in sept

Roadcuda

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Nice Steve. I'm sorry I missed it. Several of my buddies went up and said it was great. I saw a video of that 7 second Nova running down the track. Pretty sick car.
Yeah, Marty, that was a wild lookin' car and a wilder ride down track. I happened to walk by that car while they warmed it up in the pits. They did top fuel style with it up on stands, clutch engaged spinnin' the rear tires. When I saw that I knew I had to see that one run!

Back