• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moparty at the Strip 2012

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
Who all is going to be at this show? Has anyone set up a meeting place? We are going to be there on Fri and Sat.
I'm fighting with my RV right now but it will be a go. Harold we can exchange cell #s via PMs. I think it's you me and maybe Chris? We can meet at my RV or where ever at least I know what you look like now. The car will be there unless the weather turns to crap before I leave.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
is it still all mopar ? I heard a rumor it was open to all cars now ???
due to the bad times gas prices and everyone has to travel so far to vegas they did start pony wars in the racing last year and they are adding a fun show field no juging or voting

moparchris

Reaction score
I'm out again this year. :brickwall: Looks like I will never go to MATS again. :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What a bummer, all this prep work getting ready to go and Friday is supposed to be a wash out and showers Saturday. I'm not towing that far to sit in the motor home :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Guess I will go watch the cruise head out this morning, and maybe drive up and spectate Saturday in the wife car if conditions change. http://news.earnhardtcjd.com/tag/mopower-cruise-2012/

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Droptop gave me a call from the grandstands of Vegas motor speedway "The Strip" thinking I was there :basketcase: Anyway he said if it wasn't for being use to cold Indiana winters he would leave. I also heard of some snow just outside of town :lol:

Back