• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More on the restoration

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's coming along nicely! Sucks on losing the shop, do you have another place lined up yet?

keeterweb

Reaction score
my cousin has a barn he rents for his lawn care business so he's going to let me store it there until i get a garage. I want to finish it it but it will have to be put on hold for a while. My house doesnt have a garage but we are in the process of looking for a new one. So, hopefully we will find one soon and i can continue working on it.

keeterweb

Reaction score
I do have a question. A friend of mine gave me a holley 750 double pumper and i tried to put on the stock intake and it doesnt fit. is there an adapter to make it fit or will i have to buy a new intake or carb?

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
keeterweb said:
I do have a question. A friend of mine gave me a holley 750 double pumper and i tried to put on the stock intake and it doesnt fit. is there an adapter to make it fit or will i have to buy a new intake or carb?
yes they do sell them.....try jegs.com....1-800-345-4545 or summitracing.com....1-800-230-3030....you can look it up or call them and they will hook you up

droptop

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
keeterweb said:
yes they do sell them.....try jegs.com....1-800-345-4545 or summitracing.com....1-800-230-3030....you can look it up or call them and they will hook you up

Make sure you check hood clearance. The 440 is going to be higher than the 383 to begin with, so you have to watch how big a spacer you can use. :cents:

Back