• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More problem's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well as you may know while trying to put the glass and every thing in the door hit a snag. Had the rear glass channel all sand blasted primed and put my last coat of cold galvanize on it. Had bought the cannel felt and the first was too small. Mine where larger and had rivets in it. Well to my surprise when checking the passenger side door it has a different channel for the glass. Checked the donor doors and they have the same channel that my driver side door has. Yep it is for a hard top the window has the stainless steel trim on the glass. So all that work for not. So now looking for one that goes on a post car door. So that is my luck. This car what a mess. Now will have to buy that piece and clean it up and get it ready to put in. :(

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes Dmartin just when I think things are going my way something else crop's up unexpected. Did not see any on E bay so back to salvage yard's. Going to be calling around tomorrow. Every thing on hold till I find this part.

Back