• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most of the Stars were Aligned Last Night...

dobie

Reaction score
Made it to another cruise last night. I was finally able to convince the X to get out the Satellite too. Even got my Dad involved by talking him into getting out his Z3! It was funny as we almost stopped traffic a couple of times driving up there. I enjoyed looking at passing drivers smile and point to the Satellite, then seeing my RR right behind her's! Unfortunatley her Dad wasnt able to bring his up. He had just had his starter rebuilt, but it appears it needs to go back. He had a hard time starting it at home, and he didnt want to risk it later....I know the feeling too well......

All in all it was a great night. No issues at all, even with mine. Surprisingly no wiring issues, this time.....Hopefully we can get them all out one last time next month.

:)

2.jpg
DSCN1676.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

2.jpg

DSCN1676.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Steve,
Thanks for showing the pictures and isn't it really nice to show off the Green Runner and get all the good looks on the car.:thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for sharing Steve. cars look great. now you need to get your Uncle going on his runner!

Back