• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Motor Mounts

Big Mo

Reaction score
I looked back through to see if there was a post on what motor mounts you guys are using. I could not find anything. Mabey I didn't go back far enough. I looked at different mounts, I also bought a set of OEM from the auto parts. After comparing them to my old set I returned them. I also looked at the ones that will not tear loose but 200 bucks seem a bit high. What are your thoughts. Thanks from Big Mo.

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
I'd use the OEM unless you plan on playing alot ! On mine I'm running a solid mount on the torque side and a factory mount on the passenger side. Been that way for 35 years, no problems.

Big Mo

Reaction score
I'd use the OEM unless you plan on playing alot ! On mine I'm running a solid mount on the torque side and a factory mount on the passenger side. Been that way for 35 years, no problems.
Did you make your solid one?

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I get the stuff from Summit rather quick two day's top's on part's. It makes thing go faster when part's comes in quick. Good luck Big Mo. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Their goes that Hillary syndrome again. I have the problem of remembering where I put something 10 minutes ago. It drives me nut's. Because I know I just had it. Like a half inch open end wrench. :lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes and I thought these car's had all American bolt's. Just had to dig up a metric. No just kidding. Is pretty bad that the top drawer is Metric and the second drawer is stander. Said back in the day I would not own a metric wrench but they made have to have them to work on my vehicles. It is a given now day's. Darn.

Back