• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mstone68RR440 Intro

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
My name is Mark, I have always been a Mopar guy..................still have my first car from high school, a 73' Charger with a mild 360. Just picked up my first Roadrunner, 1968 440 727 TQ with 3.91 gears. All original interior, Hurst slap stick shifter and a grabber hood with scoop. Looking forward to learning tips and tricks from the forum as I haven't kept up with the muscle car scene for the past 10-15 years.

Here are a few pictures I took the day I got it home

IMG_9816_edited-12.jpg

IMG_9814_edited-12.jpg

IMG_9817_edited-12.jpg

Last edited:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome Mark
It's nice to have you on board
We've been waiting for you
Your 68 sounds like a great muscle machine

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. I added a few pics of the Roadrunner.........................I need to dig up some pictures of the Charger, I have had it so long I don't think I have any digital files stored.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
something went wrong, no pics and your intro post is gone.

MsBeep

Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta, Canada. How fresh is the paint on your 'runner? It looks like it was dipped;)

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
Welcome from Alberta, Canada. How fresh is the paint on your 'runner? It looks like it was dipped;)

Haha thanks, from what I have been told the paint is a good 20 years old or so........................looks pretty good in pictures still but up close there are plenty of blemishes and scuffs.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that just means you can enjoy it without worrying about scratches and chips.

Back