• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 1969 runner project / daily driver

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparholic4bbl said:
Big John said:
moparholic4bbl said:
Now that I discovered the other thread I forgot I posted way back when maybe someone can merge this thread with the other so I don't look so redundant here as a newbie.

That sounds like too much work..... But it does give me another idea... :jester:

LOL...looks like I just grew a new classic "quote" on my avatar. :facepalm: I'm now officially Mr. redundant. :jail:

I saw that earlier...he doesn't miss much... :basketcase:

moparchris

Reaction score
I'm still here Ray. Even though rusty is long gone I still have the Satellite. :chuck: You cant rid of me by merely voting me off the island. Nice tag line Moparholic, is Uncle Sam asking for money in traffic there or is he just taking it from the rich and giving it to the poor. :acme:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another post car converted to white. That's right.

Decor group even!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drive: :cheers:

joewhite440

Reaction score
moparchris said:
I'm still here Ray. Even though rusty is long gone I still have the Satellite. :chuck: You cant rid of me by merely voting me off the island. Nice tag line Moparholic, is Uncle Sam asking for money in traffic there or is he just taking it from the rich and giving it to the poor. :acme:

I must have missed that Chris. You sold your Green RR?
Which project gets all you attention now?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
I must have missed that Chris. You sold your Green RR?
Which project gets all you attention now?

Joe, you've missed a lot while you've been away. Chris sold all of the MoPars and used the money to buy a '72 Winnebago, a '92 Honda Civic, and a really nice Karaoke set-up. He's now touring the country as part of a Village People tribute band, living out of the motor home, and pulling the Civic around behind it wherever they go. Probably coming to a town near you soon... :basketcase:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

joewhite440

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
Village People tribute band

chris is going to love this.....Ray :lol:

That was the plan... :lmao:

To funny!!!

I have fell off the Mopar wagon for short spells. I do not think that is possible with Chris!
Did you ever get your son a car?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Did you ever get your son a car?

He has inherited the '99 Maz-Duh B2500 (I made him give me a couple Ben Franklins just to keep him honest...) as a daily driver and I traded the milkshake motor mudstang in on a new-to-me 2010 Phord Ranger. No project vehicle for him yet...although I may end up letting him have the B5 '70 Duster 340 to put together...that ought to keep him busy for a couple of decades... :lol:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
villiage people tribute dont know what to say but! Y.M.C.A!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

Ya know I step away to hang some drywall for a few days and this is the htanks I get? With pics even! Haha. I may be coming to a town near you but I will have to see if the DOA trans will hang in there. Hey Jim check your Avatar!!! Yes! haha.

Sure Stuie but I think the dude in the leather is more appropriate.
[youtube:3jog75oj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08[/youtube:3jog75oj]

Back