My 1969 runner project / daily driver

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
Have owned this horse for a few years now and looking to turn it into an A12 clone. Just need a lift off hood. Getting a 4406bbl is going to be a little more difficult. But I'm in no rush for that part. Car is already a blast to drive with the 4bbl.

5389706655_b15aa96b60_z.jpg

5389706655_b15aa96b60_z.jpg

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
Re: My runner project daily driver

Decode:

RM21: Plymouth Belvedere, Satellite
Medium, Road Runner
2 Door Coupe

H9E: 383 335HP 4BBL 8 CYL

Los Angeles car

59763rd Vehicle Built

E63: 383 cid 4 barrel V8 High Performance (Has 383 but not the original motor)
D32: Heavy Duty 727 Automatic Transmission
F3: Light Green Poly / Frost Green Metallic Exterior Color (Currently Alpine white)
M6G: Trim - Opt. Decor Group, Vinyl Bucket Seats, Green (Still intact)
F8: Dark Green Metallic / Ivy Green Metallic Int. Door Frames (Still the same)
527: Build Date: May 27

C55: Bucket Seats (Still intact)
M21: Roof drip rail moldings (yep)
R11: Radio Solid State AM (2 Watts) (Removed and in a box waiting to be rebuilt)
V1F: Full Vinyl Top, Green (Currently black)
Y14: Sold Car
F3: Light Green Poly / Frost Green Metallic Top Color

A87: Road Runner Decor Package

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the mopar country style welcome. I think I like the Alpine white look better too which is the way it was when I bought it. Been debating whether to go back to the original F3 green or not. Problem is its currently not the best quality paint work but then I could probably just get it filled in and redone where it needs it. The top will have to be redone at some point too as its no doubt got some degredation under there.

Check out uncle Sam in the BG.
5389677275_08ff228bac_z.jpg

5389677275_08ff228bac_z.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey! Your Jedi mind tricks wont work on us.

Chris is still around??? I thought we gave him the boot when he sold Rusty... :lmao:

:jester:

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
Now that I discovered the other thread I forgot I posted way back when maybe someone can merge this thread with the other so I don't look so redundant here as a newbie.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparholic4bbl said:
Now that I discovered the other thread I forgot I posted way back when maybe someone can merge this thread with the other so I don't look so redundant here as a newbie.
Don't worry about the thread around here it will go off topic soon anyway. Just how it goes. :lol:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparholic4bbl said:
Don't worry about the thread around here it will go off topic soon anyway. Just how it goes. :lol:
around here the post always make a hard turn off track at some point ! :acme: amazing thing is we never get lost! :drive: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparholic4bbl said:
Been debating whether to go back to the original F3 green or not.

come back, come back...Green is good......
(sweat post car!)

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
moparholic4bbl said:

That sounds like too much work..... But it does give me another idea... :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Big John said:
moparholic4bbl said:

That sounds like too much work..... But it does give me another idea... :jester:

Buckle up, Boys. Fearless leader is taking us on another panty raid... :lmao:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard :cheers: Looks like a nice car. Love the build sheet data. Your car was built shortly after mine but at a different plant.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Your car was built shortly after mine but at a different plant.

Another thing in common: His got the ugly on the inside...and yours got the ugly on the outside. It's kinda like you two went to different high schools together... :lmao:

Just bustin' johnny mcmopar's cajones, moparholic - don't pay too much attention to any F8 insults that get thrown around - just part of a long-standing color feud (all in good fun) that goes on here. Just wanted you to be clued in if you hadn't picked up on it already...

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
Big John said:
moparholic4bbl said:

LOL...looks like I just grew a new classic "quote" on my avatar. :facepalm: I'm now officially Mr. redundant. :jail:

Back