• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 69 Bird

drmopar

Reaction score
My friend Chapdog told me about this website. I am a regular on moparts.com but never really came over here. I am posting some pics of my car hopefully you will like it. Been in the family since 1980. My dad is the second owner. I restored it from 2003-2005 and it was in Mopar Action in August 2006.

Hopefully everyone wont hate on F8!

1969plymouthroadrunnerconvertible-7703.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
who could love F8? Mine is in the shop now getting repainted back to it's original F8. need more pics though... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Chapdog Knows a guy that can change the color for a couple of bucks :lmao: :lmao: :leave:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Chapdog Knows a guy that can change the color for a couple of bucks :lmao: :lmao: :leave:

Damn. Now that's funny... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

chapdog105

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Mike!

Mike has helped me A LOT over the past year or so by helping me get my restoration back on track the right way. He is one that got me set-up with the new body guys. His car's bodywork was done at the same shop.

Mike is also VERY informed about 69 b-bodies, and he'll be an asset on the site. He's owned a bunch of Roadrunner convertibles in recent years, as well as a few hardtops. He's always moving these old Mopars, and lives and breathes the hobby. His father has a sweet blue 69 Roadrunner convertible too.

It's nice to have another rag-top here!

Alex

chapdog105

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Hey now, that first body guy wasn't just a painter, but also a "rust removal expert".
I will join in on the jokes now that my car has been fixed the right way....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just shows how far and good that car is now that you can laugh about it. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
69hemibeep said:

Hey now, that first body guy wasn't just a painter, but also a "rust removal expert".
I will join in on the jokes now that my car has been fixed the right way....
Glad you took it in the right way. :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
You dodged that :chuck: , didn't ya. :acme:
I am not the one you are looking for :eek:rly: Closest thing I could come up with for a Jedi Knight smilie :D

Back