• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My bird..........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
excellent choice of wheels on a sweet post cat!

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
I like the A4 silver.
I really like the emblem on the hood.
enough teasing us already.
Let's see more please.

Mstone68RR440

Reaction score
Am I the only one to notice he parked perfectly inline with the sidewalk, enough to to make it look like it has a wing?

Sweet bird

MMissile

Reaction score
Thanks. I don't have much history on the car. It came from RK Motors, and I thought it was very fairly priced in the hemi road runner market. Other than the hemi/auto option, it seems to only have a deluxe interior and the outside décor group. It was best b-body at the nats in '07, and is original in appearance, other than the carbs and exhaust system. It had redlines, dogdishes and silver wheels when delivered to me. I've had those Cragars for 35 years, and have been on a bunch of my cars. The engine looks stock....but is a little bit more powerful[insert sarcasm]. I'm trying to find some of the previous owners....but it's proved daunting to this point. It looks like a guy in SoCal had it a few years ago, but he hasn't responded to inquires on FBBO, where he posted a pic of it in 2012. I believe the car was restored in Ohio in the early 2000's....but again, no response from the guy's name who I found. Any help would be appreciated. This is my bucket-list car. I usually build all my own cars....but this was exactly what I was looking for. I also have other projects going, and wouldn't get to a hemi bird for some time. Thanks again for the kudos. road runners are what defines a muscle-car to me.

Ranger

Reaction score
I'm trying to find some of the previous owners.
Just out of curiosity, why? I have the names off all the previous owners of mine, but can't think of any reason to contact them (unless I was going to sell it).

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
exactly. the guy I got mine from said the engine was rebuilt by the guy he got it from. I got a pile of paperwork, but nothing to prove a rebuild. I've been into it enough to say it was rebuilt, but no proof, and would like to know some specs on what was done.

MMissile

Reaction score
I've found some previous owners of cars won't have contact with a newer owner. I don't know if it's anti-social, something to hide, or just don't care about anything. A few over the years were just too arrogant to be bothered, and others helped with the chasing of the history. I've had guys who wouldn't part with related paperwork, because I didn't want to sell the car back to them. That's nuts.

Last edited:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only one to notice he parked perfectly inline with the sidewalk, enough to to make it look like it has a wing?
Sweet bird

I noticed that when I looked at it...as well as the "Plymouth Village" sign in the background. Beautiful car.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You must spank that baby from time to time, I see the tires are screwed to the rims. :groucho:

Back