• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MY BIRDS GOING TO FLY

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
The old red turd ran good and nothing to repair, that is a good day :thumbsup: Looks like a blast :cheers:

old red screaming turd you mean right??...poor guy with a 06 vette followed us up as we trailered our cars raced and by the end of the day :puke: :puke: :puke: .....rod knock and no oil pressure.....freaking chevys

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Good for you George! :thumbsup: It sounds like you had a great time. I'm heading up there Sat for the car show.

i was thinking of going but i have to go to a wake....a buddy died of a heart attack.....45 years old....what a shame.....have a great time

V269

Reaction score
MR. George you da man !!! Got ta love it when a big car get's the front in the air. YEEE HAAA. Rock on Garth. :banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :beep: :party: :party: :beep: :banana: :banana: :worship: :worship: :worship: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Ken King said:
MR. George you da man !!! Got ta love it when a big car get's the front in the air. YEEE HAAA. Rock on Garth. :banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :beep: :party: :party: :beep: :banana: :banana: :worship: :worship: :worship: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

THANKS KEN....i always wanted all my years to get air....what a great feeling :banana: :banana: :banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
freak'n Awsome George!! :drive: :drive: :worship: :worship:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Way to go George. I wish I could have been there to cheer you on........... :cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
just got a call from one of the guys who videoed and talked about you-tubing it....and he said...YES....AIR.....BABY :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

zupanj

Reaction score
Wow George that is fantastic! :banana: :banana: :banana:
I wish I could have been there to watch. I just got back to town after a business trip got sprung on me. Work is suddenly complicated.

Jack

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
The old red turd ran good and nothing to repair, that is a good day :thumbsup: Looks like a blast :cheers:

old red screaming turd you mean right??...poor guy with a 06 vette followed us up as we trailered our cars raced and by the end of the day :puke: :puke: :puke: .....rod knock and no oil pressure.....freaking chevys
Ill give you the screaming :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Houston........we have lift off!!"

:thumbsup: :drive: :thumbsup: :drive: :thumbsup: :drive:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That's a great picture George! :thumbsup: The Green '70 RR is one of the guys that I see at the Mopar cruise in that I talk about all the time.

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Tell us a little about your rear suspension..........That is a great picture........... :thumbsup:

just moved the springs....super stock springs inboard 3 inches...competition engineering drag extended shocks...pinion snubber set one inch off the floor board tunnel..just the normal mopar shit and git rear suspension....i have to paint some stripes on the slicks to see if i am losing traction....it really feels like the tires are wadding up great....these are mickey thompson et drag...bias ply slicks with tubes inside which i screwed the beads to the rims inside and out...dont want to spin the rims inside the tires and rip off the valve stems.....theres more pics of the car around page 7...this guy with the camera tooks some great shots of every bodys car

Back