• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Eyes Are Burning, My Eyes Are Burning!!!

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
When I picked up my mail this morning on my basement door landing (old house, mail slot in side door) I saw a corner of the latest Mopar Action magazine poking out. When I picked it up and looked at the cover, I immediately developed a burning sensation in my eyes!
On the cover is the "Million Dollar Beeper".
Have you guys seen this thing? Chopped, shaved, pro-street, fabbed grill and headlight bezels, etc.

YUKK!

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
you'd think they would have tried to "modernize" a 6BBL scoop instead of an AAR-ish scoop, the rest wow what a waste of resources.

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I know the guy did a lot of amazing work, and he did it "his way". I can appreciate what it took to look like it does, but damn!
If I had that kind of cash, I can think of a lot of cars I would rather have...
Plymouth A990 car, an original Pro Stock car, Sox and Martin car, and many many others....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
finally something that makes the Year One car look good. well...not really

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It just needs a nice coat of F8 to be absolutely perfect... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
careful.....might get your avaitar changed too....... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should....

Doing a custom Roadrunner can be done right, but that's just not it. Not even close.

I can't decide what I dislike about the car the most, but I think that windshield with the cowl wipers is probably right near the top of the list.

moparchris

Reaction score
If that is a million dollar Runner then I will take my $50 ones over that any day. At least I can afford that. :lol:

Back