• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My favorite weapon!

hemi67s

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Cool. What is it in todays prices about $15 a round :lol:

Still $3.50 a round. The .50 cal prices have stayed the same since 2007,,Thank God! The trouble is I have to wait 6-8 weeks for a order to ship. they are that far behind.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I have never had the pleasure to squeeze off rounds with a Barrett. I understand they kick pretty good thou. I have, however, depressed the butterfly on the M2, squeezed the trigger on the M240B, M249G. Would like to own one of each of those, but favor the M249G. When I supported the 4th LAR, I actually had the chance to fire the 25mm bushmater on the LAV-25 on gunnery table 12. Working with the Marines and US Army is a blast. I have had the chance to experience several different weapon systems. This is not including the Apache Helicopters! I also own a Smith&Wesson AR-15 OR and a Mossberg 930SPX, both are great for home defense.

dobie

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
I also own a Smith&Wesson AR-15 OR.

I have one of these myself, and it's my patrol rifle. Very well made, reliable, and accurate.

:cheers:

Jim S.

Reaction score
I have a buddy that has two Barrett 50 cal's. I have had the pleasure of shooting them a few times. It would be really fun to know someone with a full auto 50 cal. BMG. Man would the dollar signs fly out of that thing. 15 minutes of that would equal a decent (green) 69 R.R. these days. Nice weapon, Steve. :thumbsup:

Back