• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My friend needs prayers

Big Mo

Reaction score
I hope this is an ok post. I was told yesterday that a life long friend tested positive for the virus. We done a lot of things together and he and his wife need our prayers. Please take a moment for my friend Bob. Thank all of you Big Mo.

Ernie

Reaction score
Prayer is the best medicine for us all so will do for your friend and all humanity.
God Bless
Ernie

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The man up stairs is really busy rite now but know he hears us. So shall we all pray for our loved one's and friend's and people in time of need. Check will put in a prayer for your friend and his family. Hope for the best. Miracle's do happen. :praying:

Big Mo

Reaction score
The man up stairs is really busy rite now but know he hears us. So shall we all pray for our loved one's and friend's and people in time of need. Check will put in a prayer for your friend and his family. Hope for the best. Miracle's do happen. :praying:
Thanks Russ. I hope every one of you read this. I would like to thank each of you from my heart for being so caring from Big Mo

Big Mo

Reaction score
We will be praying for your friend, may the Lord bless him
I will give an update as soon as I can. I tried to talk to Bob but was not able to contact him on the phone. I seen on face book that it only went to his sinuses not his lungs. His wife also has it but thank God only affected her smell and taste. All good news. Thanks to all of you from Big Mo.

Big Mo

Reaction score
The power of prayers, no doubt keep praying for him and his wife. and all of America.
I will just update everyone on my bud Bob. I just talked to him and he and his wife are doing very well. They are out of quarantine and he was running a weed trimmer. I would like to say to all of you thank you, thank you, thank you. From your friend Big Mo.

Back