• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Green Coronet Station Wagon

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
cleverly hidden under yellow paint
Looks good, but, uh, how do you account for the different looking body style, I mean, I don't see a tail gate! :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That has got to be one of the finest looking Coronet Station Wagon Green cars I have ever seen!!!
:thumbsup:

I'm glad to see that you are now actually embracing my comedic name for F8. Probably didn't hurt that I told you the story behind it... My buddy with the AAR gave up trying to correct me years ago...
:jester:
Ray

Skidz

Reaction score
Nice! :cheers:

Does your wagon have the backwards facing seat in the rear, so the kids can see where you've been?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah, they have to hold the trunk lid open to be able to see out though.
and as far as the name for my green....this isn't moparts.we have fun here. real life has enough stress to it!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah, they have to hold the trunk lid open to be able to see out though.
and as far as the name for my green....this isn't moparts.we have fun here. real life has enough stress to it!

You know I've never even bothered to register there. Just heard WAY TOO MUCH NEGATIVE stuff about that site from far too many sources. You guys like to clown around and have fun, which is WAY MORE TO MY LIKING AND MUCH MORE MY SPEED...in case you hadn't noticed... Well stated Basketcase!

:jester:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparts is......OK. but, for every car related post, you have "how do I stop the neighbor''s dog from yapping",sports, and alot of childish name calling if certian people don't like your view. and if you dare to ask a question that was posted within the last week, OMG, the smart a**ed replies. I check in, but spend most of my car time on this site.
I dunno, we just seem to get it here. I wouldn't have a problem parking my 20 footer next to any Hemi or A12 car owned here, and I would feel welcome to do it.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I wouldn't have a problem parking my 20 footer next to any Hemi or A12 car owned here, and I would feel welcome to do it.

I'd prefer that you not park your Undercover F8 car next to Bambi...she's, uh, a "little distressed" right now and would suffer by comparison...at least wait until the seats are back in please...

:banana: :jester: :banana:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well if I ever find the instal disc for my scanner, or breakdown and get a new one, I'll show yu some pics of the runner i lost in my fire a couple years ago. When I drug it home, and for the next several years, it looked more like a picked over parts car.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well if I ever find the instal disc for my scanner, or breakdown and get a new one, I'll show yu some pics of the runner i lost in my fire a couple years ago. When I drug it home, and for the next several years, it looked more like a picked over parts car.
Yeah Dave, you gotta show that one of the drive shaft again. I still don't believe that one. :eek:

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparts is......OK. but, for every car related post, you have "how do I stop the neighbor''s dog from yapping",sports, and alot of childish name calling if certian people don't like your view. and if you dare to ask a question that was posted within the last week, OMG, the smart a**ed replies. I check in, but spend most of my car time on this site.
I dunno, we just seem to get it here. I wouldn't have a problem parking my 20 footer next to any Hemi or A12 car owned here, and I would feel welcome to do it.
+1. This is what makes this place wonderful!

John69RR

Reaction score
dobie said:
Basketcase said:
+1. This is what makes this place wonderful!

+2 :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
i dont see the wagon:

that refers to a .net joke. ONE of our members :loco: refers to any green mopar as having "green Coronet Station Wagon " green paint. my car is originally F8.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
george68hemirr said:
i dont see the wagon:

that refers to a .net joke. ONE of our members :loco: refers to any green mopar as having "green Coronet Station Wagon " green paint. my car is originally F8.

:wave:

Back