• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My rides

droptop

Reaction score
Awesome cars!!!! The GTX looks a lot like mine without the green v top. Is that F5 or F8 green? Not sure what the correct shade of Coronet Station Wagon green really is. :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
droptop said:
Awesome cars!!!! The GTX looks a lot like mine without the green v top. Is that F5 or F8 green? Not sure what the correct shade of Coronet Station Wagon green really is. :lol:

Technically,F8 is the station wagon gren. F5 was used on 4 doors.

that's a pair of sweet Plymouths :worship:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
droptop said:

Technically,F8 is the station wagon gren. F5 was used on 4 doors.

that's a pair of sweet Plymouths :worship:

What a beautiful pair of B-Bodies!

Basketcase is 100% correct in his assessment of proper Coronet Station Wagon Green usage - as expected...

:jester:
Ray

6t9runner440

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the kind words....The Gtx is F8....still got a little bit to do on that car to get it the way I want it...I always loved the F8 color which is why i'm kinda partial to McMopars Bird ....B5 is my next favorite...oh...and confederate ...the runner was a 4 year project so don't get impatient....they all come together in time....Don't rush it.... :beep:

6t9runner440

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
SWEET ...have you been to bear mountain with the cars??....very nice :thumbsup:

Only North Jersey so far...The runner just got done last year so i was sticking local with it...
I think this year I'll be going a bit farther...The car was very dependale all last year :yesnod:

mcmopar

Reaction score
At one time way back in '83 I had two road runners but only for a month until I could part out the red one (as seen in another thread). Those are some fine B-Bodies you've got there. I think I like the road runner better - but then again I have a thing for Magnum 500 wheels! If that white runner had the Organasol black hood stripes it would really be the cat's meow!

6t9runner440

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
At one time way back in '83 I had two road runners but only for a month until I could part out the red one (as seen in another thread). Those are some fine B-Bodies you've got there. I think I like the road runner better - but then again I have a thing for Magnum 500 wheels! If that white runner had the Organasol black hood stripes it would really be the cat's meow!

I really should have put them on...It didn't come from the factory with them though...I went back and forth on that one and I think eventually they will go on the car...Oh well...hindsight is 20/20 :blah:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Mine was a non-stripe car from the factory, too. When I had it painted back in '85 I was debating whether or not to add them as it was going to add $200 to the paint job. A good friend told me "if you really want to add them you'll kick yourself if you don't do it now." I took his advice and had them put on and I was so glad I did! They've been on the car ever since.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
My green 383 didn't have the hood stripes either. When I had them painted on it changed the car dramatically. Best thing I did.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Big John said:
My green 383 didn't have the hood stripes either. When I had them painted on it changed the car dramatically. Best thing I did.
That's one of the things I'd like to do to my car. And I like the idea of the stripe also. I just think that green needs to be broken up a little bit.

Back